In this video, Kit Merker, VP of Business Development at JFrog, shows how you can easily build and release software using popular DevOps tools including Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
JFrog Artifactory is a universal package management binary repository that enables DevOps teams to go seamlessly from Code to Cloud, and support your build, push, and deployment to AKS.
You’ll also learn the importance of having a Kubernetes registry and the role of JFrog Artifactory to expedite your software releases with security, reliability, and greater transparency.
For more information, see:
• Get a free trial of Artifactory on Azure https://aka.ms/azfr/444/01
• Why you need a Kubernetes Registry: JFrog Artifactory https://aka.ms/azfr/444/02
• From Git to Cluster with JFrog Artifactory and AKS https://aka.ms/azfr/444/03
• Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) https://aka.ms/azfr/444/04
• Create a free account (Azure) https://aka.ms/azfr/444/05
Publisher: Microsoft Azure
You can watch this video also at the source.