Learn how to use search analytics in Elastic Enterprise Search and Kibana. This demo shows how to use search data in Elastic to improve the search experience. Get a quick tutorial on analyzing out-of-the-box search analytics like top search queries, queries with no results, and queries with no clicks. See how to enrich, visualize, and share analytics in Elastic.
– Learn more in this blog: https://www.elastic.co/blog/using-search-analytics-to-strengthen-ecommerce-solutions
– Learn more about Search Analytics: https://www.elastic.co/enterprise-search/search-analytics
– Learn more about Kibana: https://www.elastic.co/kibana/
– Learn more about Elastic Enterprise Search: https://www.elastic.co/enterprise-search
– Start the 14-day trial for free! No credit card required: https://cloud.elastic.co/registration?elektra=en-ess-sign-up-page
– Subscribe to Elastic’s Community YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialElasticCommunity
Connect with us on social media:
Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions, and we help everyone — organizations, their employees, and their customers — find what they need faster, while keeping applications running smoothly, and protecting against cyber threats. When you tap into the power of Elastic Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security solutions, you’re in good company with brands like Netflix, Uber, Slack, Microsoft, and thousands of others who rely on us to accelerate results that matter.
#Elasticsearch #ElasticEnterpriseSearch #SearchAnalytics
You can watch this video also at the source.