Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) has introduced updates to its HPE Helion cloud portfolio. These new solutions address enterprises’ multi-cloud operations and continuous delivery requirements.
“No enterprise has a one size fits all approach to cloud – every customer wants solutions that help them drive their business faster and cut costs across their full spectrum of applications,” said Bill Hilf, senior vice president and general manager, HPE Cloud. “Organizations require their own right mix of traditional IT, private, managed and public clouds and the flexibility to support applications spanning different technologies, architectures and delivery models. The HPE Helion Cloud portfolio gives customers a simple, powerful set of options, offering the breadth and coverage they need.”
Updates to the HPE Helion cloud portfolio include:
- HPE Helion Cloud Suite – a new software suite enabling customers to deliver and manage their full spectrum of applications – from traditional, virtualized, cloud native and containers – across a broad range of infrastructure environments.
- HPE Helion CloudSystem 10 – an engineered hardware and software solution to build and rapidly deploy an enterprise grade cloud environment for a full range of workloads and offering a deep integration with HPE OneView 3.0 for automatic provisioning of cloud resources from bare metal infrastructure.
- HPE Helion Stackato 4.0 – a complete and open application development platform-as-a-service (PaaS) solution, powered by Cloud Foundry, designed to speed the delivery of cloud native applications.
- HPE Cloudline 3100 Server – a solution that would meet cloud service providers’ dense storage requirements for Hadoop/Cassandra/compute workloads.
- New HPE Technology Services offerings – for IT transformation and workload migration.
The HPE Helion Cloud Suite, HPE Helion CloudSystem 10, HPE Helion Stackato 4.0, and HPE Helion Cloudline 3100 are targeted for availability in the second half of 2016. HPE Financial Services will expand their portfolio of IT consumption solutions for cloud, including HPE Helion CloudSystem Financing, to help enterprises invest in their right mix of cloud quickly and easily.