FinOps and cloud cost management software provider Hystax has completed native support for Alibaba Cloud, allowing Aliyun clients to realize cost savings and optimization potential while also implementing FinOps concepts by using the Hystax OptScale solution. The cloud cost optimization solution now supports Alibaba Cloud, as well as all Kubernetes clusters.
Audio version of this news story
Hystax OptScale is a FinOps and cloud management platform that can be deployed as a SaaS or as a private cloud. It provides complete cost transparency across Alibaba workloads or any Kubernetes environment, complete visibility across ECS instances or any PaaS expenses. Besides that, it recommends hundreds of AI-generated, ready-to-implement optimization options to reduce a cloud bill significantly. According to Hystax, the potential cloud cost reduction can be up to 35%.
Budget allocation, resource lifetime management with complex TTL rules, cloud usage trends analysis, and engagement of the entire R&D team in a cost optimization loop are all included in the solution.
To sum up, the following would be the major advantages and benefits of OptScale as a tool for optimizing Alibaba Cloud bills:
- A solution that supports Alibaba Cloud cost optimization and management
- Support of multicloud environments (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Alibaba Cloud) and Kubernetes
- In-depth cost analysis – resource pools expense history and fully detailed resources
- Free cost optimization, resource TTLs and cost limits, cost anomaly detection
- Identifying workloads performance bottlenecks and recommending remediation
- Cost metrics for unit economics of Kubernetes and public cloud applications
- Slack integration to get alerts and manage product parameters
- Integrated cost management and FinOps education center
- Tag policies and resource auto-assignment
“Over the last several months, Hystax enjoyed its most prolific product launch period, bringing to the market OptScale – one of the most robust and reliable cloud cost management solutions that support Alibaba Cloud and allows companies to get full cloud bill transparency and control across Alibaba workloads,” said Nick Smirnov, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Hystax. “We are continually innovating and know that customers are looking for a secure and effective solution for Alibaba cost optimization; with OptScale it’s not an issue anymore.”
Hystax’s OptScale solution delivers visibility, optimization, and control across Alibaba Cloud, Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Kubernetes. Based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Hystax serves clients in 43 countries which include Airbus, PwC, DHL, Bentley, Orange, Yves Rocher, Teekay, Burger King, and Nokia.