At the OCP U.S. Summit in Santa Clara, Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT), has demonstrated its depth of experience and long-standing support of the Open Compute Project by showcasing its new products – including its Rackgo X Open Rack v2 solutions and 19” OCP-compliant servers.
The Open Rack v2 standard – managed by the Open Compute Foundation community – is a technology supported by QCT since its launch. The new Open Rack v2 product offerings would open the door for QCT customers to embrace the latest high-density low-latency flash technology. They would also deliver a high-performance NVLink-enabled solution for deep learning and machine learning.
In the spotlight for QCT at the OCP U.S. Summit was its refreshed Rackgo X lineup for cloud service providers and large enterprise datacenters. Rackgo X is a 21″ Open Rack v2 solution with a single bus bar design to achieve higher energy and cost efficiencies.
- Rackgo X Big Basin is the first pure GPU enclosure that features up to eight SXM2 GPU modules with NVLink support for AI applications.
- Rackgo X Lightning Bolt is a 2 OU 3-node, high density, all-NVMe system for Open Rack, featuring up to 48 NVMe SSDs as well as a PCIe direct attached or NVMe over Fabrics solution to fit specific workloads.
- Rackgo X Tioga Pass is a 2 OU 3-node compute server based on the next-generation Intel Xeon processor family. With its flexible design, Rackgo X Tioga Pass can easily be configured for multi-workload applications.
Also on display in the QCT booth at the OCP U.S. Summit were:
- OCP-compliant 19” servers including the next generation industrial standard 1U1N server and 2U4N server models based on Tioga Pass design:
- QuantaGrid S52B-1U, the mainstream 1U standard server featuring the next gen OCP-compliant Decathlete motherboard.
- QuantaPlex T52H-2U, a revolutionary front access, high-density 2U4N server featuring the next-generation OCP Tioga Pass motherboard in a flexible chassis design, convertible to standard EIA or OCP platforms.
- QCT RSD rack architecture which is the world’s first Intel RSD solution based on Open Rack v2.
- QuantaMesh BMS T7128-IX5 is a new modular switch designed for middle of row and end of row positions to aggregate traffic. Based on the Clos architecture design, the T7128-IX5 is a 6U module switch with up to 128 100G ports and easy software porting characteristics.