Each week, Nick Chase, Director of Technical Marketing, and Eric Gregory, Sr. Technical Writer, break down the interesting & impactful stories from across the cloud native technology landscape. Topics for this session include:
– DoKC Report on the surge in stateful Apps on Kuberentes
– Kubernetes security, specifically, the vulnerabilities present in k8s defaults
– NueVector’s latest patents for “Unique Container Security”
– The recent surge in OpenStack (no OpenStack is not dead)
– Anthos adding support for VMs on their platform
For the latest updates on container security, check out Mirantis Secure Registry at www.mirantis.com/software/mirantis-secure-registry/
You can watch this video also at the source.