HostGator.com proudly presents “A comprehensive guide to all things WordPress”, our up to date and ever growing list of videos demonstrating how to get the most out of your WordPress installation.
This video is a visual walk through explaining how to manage plugins within your WordPress dashboard.
By the end of this walk through, you should be able to achieve the following:
– Navigate between multiple plugins.
– Understand the difference between an activated plugin and an installed plugin.
– Be able to perform bulk actions within the plugins menu option.
– Be able to search for additional plugins based on popularity or most recently updated.
– Be able to upload your own plugins.
– Be able to integrate the plug in on a page or post.
You can find additional articles about WordPress in our knowledge base by visiting the following link:
You can also view a companion article to this video, explaining how to change your WordPress password
You can watch this video also at the source.