If you didn’t catch the livestream, in our 2nd episode of IoT All the Things – Special Projects Edition, you’ll not only find great insights about working with AWS Recognition & AWS Deep Java Library, but also about bird-watching and microcontroller-powered robo-pigs!
Find all resources shared in this episode below:
* re:Invent: In case you’re interested in learning more about this year’s free, virtual re:Invent! https://reinvent.awsevents.com
* Logitech camera Tim used: https://www.logitech.com/en-us/produc…
Deep Java Library: https://djl.ai
* Zymbit Zymkey Tim mentioned @davidvasandani https://www.zymbit.com/zymkey/ – As he mentioned, it works with AWS IoT Greengrass – https://aws.amazon.com/greengrass/
* If you want to learn more about Tim’s special project building the Werner Vogel smart bobble head, check out our Season 2 Finale recording, featuring the bobble head project AND a special surprise guest — the real Werner Vogels! https://www.twitch.tv/aws/video/67496…
* ESP32 Erin is using: https://www.espressif.com/en/products…
* CapacitiveSensor library: https://github.com/PaulStoffregen/Cap…
* Can you put together a similar architecture to this in Python? Share it with us on your social platform of choice (please tag AWS) using the hashtag #AllTheExperiments
More AWS videos http://bit.ly/2O3zS75
More AWS events videos http://bit.ly/316g9t4
Publisher: Amazon Web Services
You can watch this video also at the source.