Learn more about ISE: http://cs.co/9002DeVBr
Workshop: Cisco Identity Services Engine: http://cs.co/9007DqqRL
Network and security operators face two opposing challenges: Opening up access to business services from anywhere on any device, and protecting the enterprise from growing security threats. The last thing they want is to be seen as inhibitors of growth . . . or to be on the news as the latest high-profile security breach.
Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) and Software Defined Access (SDA) address this tension between the desire for flexible, wide-open access, and containment and is a key pillar of Cisco DNA and intent-based networking.
In this episode of TechWiseTV, Cisco ISE product manager Yuval Shchory joins host Robb Boyd to review the three critical functions of ISE for striking this balance: monitoring, mitigation, and response.
In this episode you will learn:
• Why ISE is a key pillar of Cisco DNA and intent-based networking
• How to gain 100% visibility into every endpoint and the applications and versions running on them
• How to provide ubiquitous access from any device or location with drag-and-drop business rules
• Why VLANs and access lists can’t scale or restrict lateral movement of suspect traffic like scalable group tags (SGT) can
• How to get all of your disparate, multivendor security products talking to each other, and manage their interactions with a single pane of glass
You can watch this video also at the source.