Anturis Inc., developer of IT infrastructure monitoring and troubleshooting solutions for SMB, has unveiled its closed beta plug-in for cPanel & WHM.
With this new one-step integration, small-to-medium sized web hosting providers and website administrators will be able to automatically integrate Anturis’ enterprise-grade cloud-based IT monitoring and troubleshooting solution directly from the WHM dashboard they already know and use.
Anturis does not require extra hardware resources. There is no complex software to install and maintain, and users do not need to go through tedious configuration to get up and running with the solution.
Key highlights of the Anturis cPanel & WHM plug-in include:
- Automatic server monitoring setup via extracting configuration from WHM
- Automatic discovery of configuration changes
- Monitoring of users’ virtual hosts
- Uptime statistics for cPanel users
The Anturis IT monitoring solution provides the ability to implement:
- External monitoring and troubleshooting of web services
- Internal monitoring of servers and applications
- Instant, reliable and actionable alerts
- Reports, graphs and intuitive infrastructure dashboard
As a start-up, Anturis was launched in 2013 after several months of open beta. Up to now, the solution would already have been used by over a hundred companies from all around the world who trust Anturis to monitor their IT infrastructure.
Anturis was founded by successful IT entrepreneurs and venture investors Serguei Beloussov, Max Tsypliaev and Ilya Zubarev, who each have more than 15 years of IT experience.
Anturis team is backed by a seasoned IT experts and software engineers who have all worked for leading global IT companies and startups including Parallels, Kaspersky Lab, Amdocs, Atempo, K7 Cloud, and jNetX.