Jenne, a value-added U.S. technology solutions distributors and cloud services brokerage, has joined Aryaka’s Accelerate Partner Program. Through the cooperation, Jenne’s sales representatives can provide their enterprise business clients with Aryaka’s fully managed SD-WAN and SASE solutions.
Dedicated to networking and infrastructure, video conferencing, physical security, and the Internet of Things (IoT), Jenne is a cloud service brokerage and value-added distributor of technological solutions. Since its founding in 1986, Jenne has been dedicated to offering agents, resellers, systems integrators, and service providers a wide range of products and solutions, precise delivery on time, technical support, ongoing sales and technical training through Jenne University, and a broad selection of products and solutions. The business’s main office is in Avon, Ohio.
“Our new relationship taps into the extensive Jenne partner network, increasing our reach and end-customer touch-points,” said Matt Thompson, Vice President of Channel Sales at Aryaka. “Enterprises being served by Jenne’s agents receive a one-stop shop for all their cloud services needs and can take advantage of next-generation cloud solutions like Aryaka’s cloud-first SD-WAN and SASE services.”
Aryaka Networks’ managed SD-WAN and SASE solutions would offer Jenne’s IT channel partners these advantages:
- Increased Total Addressable Market (TAM) – Based on its FlexCore technology, which integrates Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking, Aryaka’s all-in-one SD-WAN and SASE services would allow partners to offer services that are optimized for performance or cost. This adaptability would increase the overall addressable market for Aryaka’s services to incorporate companies of all sizes, from multinational corporations to local small and medium-sized organizations (SMBs).
- Simplified Packaging and Pricing – With ‘T-shirt’ sized pricing and common service levels, Aryaka’s SmartConnect EZ Plus SmartConnect Pro and Prime EZ solutions are simple to quote, sell, and use, accelerating time to revenue for partners.
- Co-managed Network Option – With the help of Aryaka’s AppAssure application, VAR, MSP, and white-label partners can co-manage the networks of their clients, boosting their value and market share.
Aryaka Accelerate Partner Program
Along with providing access to the top cloud services available in the market, Jenne Cloud Services Brokerage also gives its agents access to UCaaS, Video Conferencing, Storage and Disaster Recovery, Cybersecurity, Disaster Recovery, Network Connectivity, SIP Trunking, and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS). All of these solutions are supported by the skilled group of specialists in custom-built technological solutions at Jenne.
“Jenne is excited to be engaging with Aryaka and introducing their SD-WAN and SASE solutions to our sales partners,” said Sal LoSchiavo, Vice President of Sales at Jenne. “Our joint business customers will benefit from Aryaka’s tiered support model as they transition to hybrid work environments and switch from on-premises to cloud-focused networks.”
With partners in mind, the Aryaka Accelerate Partner Program would deliver innovations and resources like:
- Enhanced Sales and Marketing Alignment – As a channel-led business, Aryaka collaborates closely with partners to coordinate and accelerate sales and marketing initiatives, including strategic account mapping, the use of marketing resources, co-marketing and co-selling investments, and the development of brand-new account-based sales and marketing initiatives to produce leads for qualified partners.
- Lucrative Incentives – Aryaka provides a variety of alluring sales incentives, such as higher profit chances and commission multipliers, to all partner types.
- 3-Fold Customer Success – Aryaka offers customer success managers (CSMs) who are committed to maintaining and expanding partners’ accounts in addition to two levels of professional assistance.
- Training and Certification – Through simple-to-follow, self-paced online training, Aryaka’s new Aryaka Certified Partner (ACP) training and certification program would enable Aryaka Accelerate Partners to get a thorough grasp of Aryaka’s ‘all-in-one’ SD-WAN and SASE solutions.
- Last-Mile Services Revenue – Aryaka is able to provide its network-as-a-service solution exclusively with the last-mile connections included, providing partners with an extra revenue stream.