The newly release product, JumpCloud for MSPs, would address the main issues and strategic business needs for managed service providers (MSPs). JumpCloud for MSPs is identity-centric, cloud-native, and vendor-neutral, making it ideal for the modern IT environment. JumpCloud’s Multi-Tenant Portal (MTP), a specially designed tool that enables MSPs to manage every client from a single interface, is the foundation of JumpCloud for MSPs.
With this new offering, JumpCloud channel partners would be able to:
- Core management skills may be unified to increase security and efficiency
- With a single platform and partner program pricing, MSPs would be able to increase profits and cut costs, with a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) than that of component solutions
- Boost user friendliness and customer happiness with a platform that consolidates point solutions into a contemporary Open Directory Platform while cutting down on tech sprawl
“IT currently relies on multiple vendors to help users access resources from anywhere, on any device – and at any time,” said Antonio Wint, CEO at Syn Ack Fin Network & Computer Services. “JumpCloud’s platform approach helps MSPs and their customers solve this foundational challenge. JumpCloud for MSPs delivers a single pane of glass to manage multiple accounts with ease. And the revamped partner program removes friction from every part of my experience, ultimately delivering greater value to my customers as well as greater returns to my business.”
Channel Partner Program
MSPs would now be dealing with rising complexity, business turbulence, and compressed margins as a result of patchwork ‘solutions’ that have been put together over years of fast technological development, according to JumpCloud. They have attempted to utilize the proliferation of point products that collectively cannot address the demands for devices, identities, and access. Furthermore, they use inadequate password management strategies that depend on human participation, creating significant security gaps, added JumpCloud.
JumpCloud for MSPs would address these pressures and shortcomings directly with:
- An MTP that centralizes the management and control of several companies from a single dashboard
- Professional Service Automation (PSA) billing and ticketing integrations
- A single pane of glass for alerts
- User management controls
- Centralized billing capabilities
- A partner program that provides MSPs with exclusive pricing, premium support, marketing materials, and sales assistance
“We heard from hundreds of MSPs around the world that they wanted a solution that will help them improve and maintain the security of their customers, designed with MSPs in mind,” said Antoine Jebara, General Manager of MSP products at JumpCloud. “MSPs said they wanted us to rethink how we engage them at every business level. JumpCloud for MSPs addresses fundamental concerns for our MSP partners from onboarding to billing to password management and everything in between. This empowers MSPs to reduce their operating costs, increase their margins, and improve their security. With JumpCloud, our partners can fill gaps in their tech stack and add critical new functionality without having to rip and replace any solution that is currently in place.”
The company has also introduced JumpCloud Password Manager, along with the introduction of JumpCloud for MSPs, to reinforce and improve password management for customers and MSPs. The JumpCloud Password Manager would help improve management for IT administrators and MSPs while allowing users to work across various users and groups without jeopardizing security.