Juniper Networks, a pioneer in secured, AI-driven networks, has announced significant additions to the Juniper Partner Advantage Program (JPA) throughout the world. A new top-tier level of the partner program, as well as a modernized engagement platform that promotes a collaborative sales strategy, will be implemented in January 2022. The JPA 2022 program changes also provide an enhanced learning experience, allowing partners to swiftly broaden their Juniper expertise and boost their commercial potential.
JPA 2022 expands on recent acquisitions including Mist Technologies, 128 Technology, Apstra, and Netrounds, which helped the company achieve record growth across all partner categories. New enhancements to the partner engagement platform, including expanded ‘Champions’ communities for technical and sales jobs, virtual workplaces for Juniper and partner sales cooperation, higher seller awards, and a new elite partner tier would set the stage for continued growth for Juniper and its channel partners.
“Juniper Networks is a partner-centric company, and the investments we’ve made in the program for 2022 will accelerate our strong partnerships and continue us all on the path of hyper-growth,” said Gordon Mackintosh, Vice President of Global Channel & Virtual Sales at Juniper Networks. “We believe our acquisition strategy and innovations have created the most compelling portfolio of networking solutions available today. By bringing that spirit of innovation into the partner program, with a new elite tier and enhanced community, we plan to see rapid growth and expansion next year and beyond.”
Juniper Partner Rewards
Juniper Networks’ 2022 partner program goes into effect January 1, 2022. Additional partner program highlights would include:
- A New Top Partner Level – Elite Plus – Elite Plus is a new top-tier in Juniper’s partner program for the vendor’s most loyal partners. This new partner level includes specialized business development and demand generating resources, as well as enhanced support, investment, and rewards.
- Partner Communities – Role-based journeys for both technical and sales employees have been included to the expanded ‘Champions’ program. Partners will have access to ongoing training, virtual selling tools, a ‘Communities’ forum, and collaborative workspaces, as well as digital badges and awards for achievement, and demo platforms and events.
- Virtual Sales Pods – According to Juniper Networks, the vendor and its partners must work together to achieve success. New virtual sales pods provide a shared workspace for partners and Juniper professionals to discuss account goals, existing sales activities, and more in real time, resulting in shorter sales cycles and higher conversion rates.
- New Learning Academy Platform – A Learning Academy will act as a platform for fresh content and webinars to increase partner education and expedite achievement in support of ‘Communities’ and joint sales initiatives.
- Incentive Rewards – As part of Juniper’s “robust” investment plan, the vendor says it will reward partners for partner-led and new opportunity deal registration, as well as provide software and Elite Plus partners with boosters, starting in 2021.
“I’ve completed pre-sales network and security engineering programs throughout my career with all major networking manufacturers,” said Carl Lamendola, Network and Security Engineer, Mainline Information Systems – a Juniper Networks partner. “Juniper has always been the gold standard, and this announcement raises the bar even further by recognizing the achievements of the technical community.”