Kaseya, a provider of cloud-based IT management software for Managed Service Providers (MSPs), has announced the introduction of its Kaseya Business Management Solution (BMS). The new release would give MSPs the ability to control all aspects of their business – sales, marketing, human resources, client project management and IT service delivery.
The new Kaseya Business Management Solution would deliver everything an MSP needs to run their business, but without all of the obsolete feature baggage and technology limitations of legacy PSA systems. Kaseya BMS is the culmination of more than a year of joint R&D work between Kaseya and its partner Vorex which resulted in the recent acquisition of https://hostingjournalist.com/cloud-servers/ by Kaseya. Over $25M in total R&D costs was invested over the last three years to bring this solution to market.
Kaseya’s focus is to drive down the cost of administrative (non-revenue generating) tools and activities to free-up precious human and investment capital to be re-invested in new revenue generating services that drive growth.
Kaseya developed its second generation BMS platform with the goal of providing MSPs with a better solution by:
- Reducing cost and enabling significant productivity improvements across all departments at one low price.
- Enabling the fast rollout of new service offerings by streamlining the processes to market, sell, bill, deploy, and support them.
- Putting managers in complete control of client projects with “best-in-class” project management and billing.
- Automating staff scheduling to drive improved resource utilization, project profitability, and higher client satisfaction levels.
- Providing an open platform with easy integration into the broadest range of client service delivery tools including remote monitoring and management, network/system management, security, and cloud management systems.
- Straightforward all-inclusive pricing that enables automation across all business functions to yield maximum operating cost reduction.
Kaseya also addressed the limitations in first generation PSA offerings which are built on ten-to-twenty year old technology by:
- Utilizing a cloud-based approach that would make deployment fast and easy and provided authorized access from any web-enabled device at any time.
- Building a highly responsive and intuitive web interface to reduce training costs and materially improve user productivity – for both power and casual users.
- Significantly lowering the total cost of ownership (TCO) by eliminating add-on feature prices, hardware, systems software, and systems administration costs associated with the support and maintenance of antiquated PSA solutions.
“Kaseya believes that MSPs should minimise the amount of money spent on non-revenue generating products and activities,” said Fred Voccola, CEO of Kaseya. “Unfortunately, first generation PSA solutions are costly products built with obsolete technology and loaded with unused features that hamper employees from doing their job. Kaseya has raised the bar for improving staff productivity and business profitability by introducing Kaseya BMS at an unheard of price point.”