Network intelligence platform provider Kentik has unveiled Hybrid Map. With Hybrid Map from Kentik, NetOps teams may gain hybrid networking visibility. It would provide an immediate and single, unified view to understand topology state, traffic flows, network performance and device health status within and between multi-cloud, on-prem and Internet infrastructures.
This new level of interactivity within the Kentik Network Intelligence Platform would enable NetOps teams to get immediate insights into hybrid networks, dive deep and quickly resolve problems.
“Breaking the boundaries of the traditional data center often means broken network monitoring. For network professionals running hybrid infrastructures, Kentik offers the only solution that paints a complete picture of this new reality from container to cloud,” said Christoph Pfister, chief product officer of Kentik. “Organizations struggle to visualize their hybrid environments, especially when they incorporate container networking overlays. With the new Hybrid Map from Kentik, network teams can finally have that picture on their screen, with complete visibility into real-time and historical health, performance, and traffic data – and instantly.”
Public Clouds, Virtual Network Appliances
The Kentik Network Intelligence Platform provides integration with flow data from public clouds, host-level instrumentation, virtual network appliances, and incorporates container orchestration metadata.
With the addition of Hybrid Map, Kentik would now tie together these infrastructure views to provide a more holistic level of understanding about networks. Hybrid Map would increase the ability to visually interact with the network while still preserving the power of the underlying query, analytics and anomaly detection capabilities of Kentik.
With Kentik Hybrid Map, NetOps teams can:
- See everything in one place – see all networks, owned or not (data center, cloud flow logs, hosts, WAN, SD-WAN, and the internet), all in one place
- Understand network architecture – learn how devices interconnect and see bandwidth and link utilization
- React quickly to network conditions – discover which devices are experiencing CPU, memory, interface or traffic anomalies
- Easily plan and troubleshoot – surface any traffic pattern in data center traffic
- Quickly find and resolve problems – view network performance and utilization data from the data center to clouds, other sites/data centers and internet sites