Elasticsearch supports both rectangular and hexagonal grids when aggregating spatial data geographically. This video shows how to set up a Kibana dashboard with four synchronized maps with appropriate layer configurations for comparing and contrasting these two approaches using both geo_point and geo_shape data sources.
– Discover why the Elastic Stack is a geospatial powerhouse: https://www.elastic.co/geospatial
– Learn more about the Elasticsearch: https://www.elastic.co/elasticsearch/
– Learn more about Kibana: https://www.elastic.co/kibana/
Start the 14-day trial for free! No credit card required: https://cloud.elastic.co/registration
Subscribe to Elastic’s Community YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialElasticCommunity
Connect with us on social media:
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/elastic-co
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/elastic
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elastic.co
Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions, and we help everyone — organizations, their employees, and their customers — find what they need faster, while keeping applications running smoothly, and protecting against cyber threats. When you tap into the power of Elastic Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security solutions, you’re in good company with brands like Netflix, Uber, Slack, Microsoft, and thousands of others who rely on us to accelerate results that matter.
You can watch this video also at the source.