Managed hosting and managed application services provider, Liquid Web, has announced a new, value-added, web professional program. With the theme of “Grow with Us”, this Web Professional Partner Program includes boosted commission tiers and “benefits designed with flexibility” to grow with partners the way their business grows.
Exclusive to partners who grow their business by adding clients through web, store or application design, development or maintenance, Web Professional Partners can choose:
- Whether they offer Liquid Web products and services to their clients or simply refer clients to Liquid Web, or both.
- The choice between a recurring residual commission or a one-time monthly revenue payout.
With the partner program, Web Professional Partners would receive:
- A dedicated hosting advisor to help partners solution and sell
- Access to architects and engineers for large deals
- Special offers throughout the year
- Co-branded marketing materials
- Tips, tricks, training to help you grow your digital business
Liquid Web is focused on the Web Professional. More than a third of Liquid Web’s 32,000 customer billing relationships would be with creators who design, develop and build on the web. And, Liquid Web estimates that another third of their customers came from referrals from these creators. Liquid Web’s new partner offering comes directly from feedback from partners on what is most important to them.
“It was important for us to craft a program that had the flexibility to allow our web professionals to grow with us the way they grow their own business,” said Jim Geiger, CEO of Liquid Web. “Whether they provide hosting as a part of their bundle or prefer to refer clients or both – we’ll pay them to grow with us. We intend to be more than just a host to these Creators whose businesses grow by helping SMBs on the web. We want to help them sell, solution and support their customers. We want them to count on Liquid Web to help them grow their business.”
Liquid Web’s Web Professional Program joins a Partner Program portfolio that also includes Affiliate, Referral and Resellers partnerships. The addition of this program demonstrates the company’s commitment to growing its relationship with the creators and partners they serve.