Your Kubernetes app is down. Your users start ranting on Twitter. Your boss is standing right behind you. What do you do?
This talk walks you through a live debugging session without panicking:
* What do your health checks say?
* Where does your monitoring point you?
* Can you get more details from your application’s traces?
* Is there anything helpful in the logs?
* What the heck is even deployed?
We are using the Elastic Stack in this demo with a special focus on its Kubernetes integration with metadata enrichment and autodiscovery in combination with APM / tracing, metrics, logs, and health checks.
You can watch this video also at the source.