Samantha Wojenski – Vice President of Sales at PurePort
Doug Mittendorf – Chief Technology Officer at PurePort
Until recently, multi-cloud and hybrid cloud connectivity solutions have been time-consuming and cumbersome, but now, networks can be deployed and managed with the same agility that initially attracted your organization to the cloud.
In this video cloud networking experts from Pureport will discuss the ways to achieve this at an educational event at the phoenixNAP Data Center. The “Multi-cloud Connectivity Best Practices” Lunch and Learn will equip organizations with the necessary steps ensure a powerful cloud strategy that meets the organization’s business strategy.
Pureport, a leading Multi-cloud Networking Provider, brings unique expertise that multi-cloud organizations can leverage in their IT strategies. In their 45-minute presentation, they are discussing:
• Common obstacles faced when building multi-cloud and hybrid cloud networks.
• Why traditional methods of cloud connectivity are not fast or cost-effective enough to meet your business goals.
• Best practices to streamline multi-cloud and hybrid cloud connections.
• And ultimately, the best method for enabling a cloud connection in minutes.
• Features of Pureport’s Multi-cloud Fabric™
Publisher: phoenixNAP Global IT Services
You can watch this video also at the source.