Hostway, a global managed cloud hosting provider with engineers onsite available in North America, Europe, and Asia, is expanding rapidly with a new data center in Austin and new offices in both Chicago and San Antonio.
The new data center, Austin III, is a facility built with the most advanced infrastructure technology, and designed for the utmost redundancy, resiliency, and reliability. Built in the heart of the city, the Austin III data center is the company’s tenth international data center deployed.
All Hostway data centers are regularly independently audited to ensure they adhere to industry best practices and certifications, such as SSAE 16, HIPAA, and PCI. Austin III, a showcase for the latest in cloud hosting technology and infrastructure, would help customers maximize availability, performance, and security while adhering to strict security and compliance requirements.
Key features of the new Austin III data center include:
- Two-factor authentication throughout, including biometrics
- Diverse electrical and fiber power sources secured in underground vaults, with only underground access
- Five barriers to physical entry to all devices
- Multi-port interconnect architecture for 100 Gb/s routing
- Redundant 10 Gb switch ports for every device
- Dedicated channel for out-of-band management on network devices
- Seven tier 1 network carriers for seamless connectivity across sites and to other hypercloud vendors
- Dual power feeds throughout using redundant substations
- N+1 backup power generators
- 2N chillers with N+1 computer room air handler
- Redundant A/B power to each rack
- 24x7x365 on-site security officers
Hostway has also expanded its Chicago and San Antonio footprints with new offices. Hostway San Antonio is now located at 401 E. Sonterra BLVD., San Antonio, TX and is 7,000 square feet, and Hostway Chicago is located at 211 W. Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL. Hostway is hiring for multiple positions in all locations around the world including Chicago and San Antonio. Their employment/career opportunities can be found here.
“We are growing to deliver the best, most cutting-edge hosting environments for our thousands of enterprise and business customers across the globe,” said Emil Sayegh, president and CEO of Hostway. “We continue to provide exceptional service along with innovative solutions that help software companies move their workloads to the cloud while meeting the stringent security and compliance requirements. We are also fully committed to being active, positive members of the communities we operate in.”