Spanlink Communications, a managed hosting services provider for Cisco collaboration and contact center solutions, has announced Spanlink Cloud Services, a comprehensive suite of Cisco-powered cloud hosting services that span the entire Cisco Collaboration portfolio.
Spanlink Cloud Services provides customers access to the latest in business voice/collaboration, HD video and contact center technologies.
The Spanlink Cloud Services solution includes:
Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- Voice over IP
- Voice Messaging
- Instant Messaging / Chat
- Cisco Jabber
- Audio and Web conferencing services
- Desktop video and mobility solutions
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)
- Cisco Contact Center Enterprise functionality, including the Finesse or CTIOS desktop, advanced call control capabilities and enterprise reporting.
- ACD functionality built upon a fully redundant call processing platform.
- Secured and flexible customer service.
- Multi-channel capabilities, enabling customers to interact through the communication channel of their choice.
- Expanded contact center feature capabilities, including speech analytics, intelligent call routing and workforce optimization tools.
- Ability to scale seasonal agent capacity as needed.
TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS)
- Access HD business video capabilities from SIP- and H.323-compliant video endpoints.
- Secured, multipoint functionality allows 3+ parties to participate in video conference.
In addition, Spanlink ensures quality of service for its customers through its managed hosting services platform, OnGuard. OnGuard was built specifically for Cisco collaboration solutions, and clients would rely on it to ensure their business communications solutions are highly available and perform as designed.