With an estimated 85%* of organisations expected to embrace a cloud-first principle by 2025, and with new cloud-based vulnerabilities being discovered constantly, securing your cloud environment is now more important than ever. This brand-new webinar discusses how you can increase your security monitoring in Microsoft Azure using Managed Detection and Response for Microsoft Sentinel, and why this is becoming a necessity.
Tom is joined by Jon, Cloud Solutions Architect at Microsoft, where they cover:
– A background on Microsoft Sentinel and how it came to be
– How Sentinel can help you detect bad actors and reduce time to identify and react to breaches
– How Sentinel can integrate into your existing deployments
– The impact and risks of not having cloud security in place
– How the Claranet SOC team can become an extension of your IT and security teams, with 24/7 Managed Detection and Response
You can watch this video also at the source.