Today, Dreamforce 2014 will kick-off in San Francisco, Salesforce.com’s 12th annual CRM conference with more than 135,000 people expected to attend and more than three million expected to join online. Here, Salesforce.com will unveil how cloud, social, mobile and connected technologies are transforming the way companies connect with their customers, partners, employees and products.
Dreamforce is a truly global event, with attendees from more than 80 countries around the world flocking to San Francisco to experience four high-energy days of innovation, education, fun and giving back.[youtube_sc url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO7b8r9TYfY” title=”Dreamforce-2014″ modestbranding=”1″ autohide=”1″ fs=”1″ iv_load_policy=”3″ rel=”0″ showinfo=”0″ embedcode=”old”]
“At Dreamforce this year, attendees will see the future of cloud, social, mobile and connected technologies and how companies are connecting with customers in a whole new way,” said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. “We are not only creating the future of our industry, we’re working to create a better future for everyone. Make sure to bring a can of food to Dreamforce and join us in giving back.”
This year, Dreamforce will integrate giving back into the conference experience with #DFGives – delivering one million meals to fight hunger, supporting the health and happiness of children in need and helping veterans get back into the workforce.
Highlights of the Dreamforce 2014 event include:
Global Thought Leaders: Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will deliver a keynote at Dreamforce and participate in a special Q&A with Klaus Schwab, executive chairman and founder of the World Economic Forum.
- Inspirational Discussions: Former Vice President Al Gore, rock legend Neil Young and best-selling authors Arianna Huffington and Eckhart Tolle will take the stage at Dreamforce to deliver keynote sessions. In addition, entrepreneur, author and peak performance strategist Tony Robbins will once again inspire attendees with a high-energy session on peak performance strategies and personal wellness.
- Technology Industry Visionaries: Andreessen Horowitz co-founder Marc Andreessen, Microsoft’s Tony Prophet, Code.org’s Hadi Partovi and key members of the “PayPal Mafia”– entrepreneur, executive and investor Reid Hoffman, Affirm CEO Max Levchin and Yelp CEO Jeremy Stoppelman- will discuss the future of technology and business. Dreamforce will also welcome i.am+ founder will.i.am, who will reveal a new wearable device onstage.
- More than 1,450 Breakout Sessions: More than 1,450 breakout sessions, including hands-on training, success clinics and more will be led by experts including salesforce.com employees, customers, partners and developers. Attendees will have the opportunity to dive into the latest product innovations, hear best practices from experts across industries and join sessions tailored to every business size and role.
- Expanded Cloud Expos: The Dreamforce Cloud Expos will feature 400 partners demonstrating some of today’s most cutting-edge enterprise technologies and entirely new ways customers are using Salesforce to connect with customers.
- Developer Programming: More than 25,000 developers are expected to converge on Dreamforce, which will feature more than 200 developer-focused breakout sessions, a developer keynote and the Salesforce $1 Million Hackathon, which will inspire developers to create brilliant new mobile apps on the Salesforce1 ‘As-a-Service’ Platform. For details, or to register for the hackathon, visit: https://developer.salesforce.com/million-dollar-hackathon.