Hybrid cloud data solutions vendor, NetApp, has expanded its ‘Fueled by NetApp’ program, designed to help drive growth for service providers who are helping their customers on the path to digital transformation. Through the program expansion, service providers would gain access to new consulting and incubator programs, as well as new efficiency guarantees and increased training.
The ‘Fueled by NetApp’ global service provider program would continue to deliver go-to-market solutions “with scale-out, guaranteed performance, automated management, data assurance, and global efficiencies.” In addition to this, NetApp will now offer:
- Extended complementary product management consultancy services for the full NetApp product and solution portfolio with experienced service provider industry experts
- NetApp Cloud Incubator Program, that would provides easy access to storage resources for cloud and hosting startups, allowing a focus on solution engineering and delivery rather than the heavy costs associated with infrastructure build-outs
- Training partnerships with live, instructor-led technology guidance and product marketing and management certification support specific to NetApp
- Increase in investment for co-marketing and solution development to drive more significant service provider go-to-market activities
- Efficiency guarantees on the SolidFire storage platform to offer a more predictable cost model
“We evaluated a number of leading storage vendors, and NetApp SolidFire came out on top in terms of performance, risk, licensing, cost, and modular scalability,” said Kevin Pillay, director of technology, Internet Solutions. This company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data and part of NTT, is a pan-African telecom and cloud service provider providing end-to-end telco and cloud services to its customers. “The Fueled by NetApp team provided training and go-to-market consulting and offered best practice cost modeling around pricing and productization of the SolidFire system in a way that we were not expecting. It really helped Internet Solutions to shape our flash storage strategy.”