A global leader in hybrid cloud solutions, Otava has announced their new Partner Program. This new program is aimed to make it easier for partners to sell and manage the secure and compliant cloud solutions offered by Otava. It comes with many new things, such as:
- A New Portal
- Low Price Commitment
- Dedicated Support Resources
With a commitment to making selling and managing compliance, complex, and customized cloud solutions easier, Otava has added 150 co-brandable enablement tools, along with dedicated marketing assistance as a part of the new partner program.
“We are proud to roll out the latest advancements to our program because our unique approach makes it significantly easier for our partners to be successful,” said Brad Cheedle, CEO of Otava. “Otava’s flexible options allow service providers to build, preserve, and control their client relationships, eliminating the risk of customers going direct to other vendors for service and support. Additionally, we pride ourselves in providing hands-on consultative engagement with our experts every step of the way to ensure success in selling, training, and supporting cloud solutions, areas where other providers are notoriously absent. Ultimately this means higher margins, faster growth and better client relationships for our partners.”
Complimenting the White Label and Wholesale Program
The new advantages offered by Otava in this partner program help to complement their existing white label and wholesale program. The program allows partners to brand the products with their name instead of the name of Otava, while also controlling the price margin. These advancements are aimed at making it easier for service providers to manage and deliver customizable cloud hosting, security, colocation solutions, and data protection to their clients.
With plenty of partner flexibility, training, and marketing support, partners have the ability to grow their businesses with Otava. The partner program is continuing to expand as more partners join and Otava is trying to create a more customized path to success for all partners. In addition, they are offering more product training and training to help partners learn the portal, which is filled with tools.
Key Features of the Partner Program
Better wholesale and white label options – Partners now have access to the entire Otava portfolio under their own brand.
- Low Price Commitment – Otava is trying to help partners grow faster by keeping prices low and beating comparable quotes
- Access to the Partner Ecosystem – By connecting with the community, growth may be possible with affiliate programs, joint promotions, referrals, and lead generation
- Live Support – Expert consultation resources are available with dedicated sales professionals, marketing staff, training resources, and solutions architects to help partners when they need support
- Partner Portal – Offering easier access to training and sales materials, the partner portal offers co-branded content allowing partners to sell, educate, and teach prospects easier
- A “Leading” Cloud Platform – As a cloud platform, Otava is backed by several years of experience with hybrid cloud, colocation, cloud hosting solutions, security, backup solutions, and disaster recovery
As Otava adopts a partner-first approach, they hope to help partners grow faster and easier with the right tools.