Interop Las Vegas 2016, produced by UBM Americas, has previewed some announcements from exhibitors launching new products and services at next week’s event. Celebrating its 30th anniversary, Interop Las Vegas will take place May 2-6 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, with the Expo open May 4-5.
“Continuing its legacy as the primary resource for IT buyers to discover new technology and innovation, the Interop Expo will host more than 50 companies planning to announce and demonstrate new products and services at this year’s event,” said Interop General Manager Jennifer Jessup. “Interop not only connects the IT community, but shows them the potential of the modern network, systems and applications that enable business innovation.”
Interop exhibitors announcing new products and services include:
- 21Vianet (Booth 907) – one of the largest carrier-neutral Internet infrastructure service providers in China, releases new ‘CLIC’ (Cloud Landing In China) strategy for international cloud platform. 21Vianet can provide data center services, nationwide transmission network, CDN service, well-trained local team and all China VAT business licenses to improve partners’ abilities of operations, sales and market promotion.
- Accelerated Concepts (Booth 847) – is showcasing its next generation HERO 9400-UA Universal Network Appliance for SDN and NFV, along with its cellular LTE connectivity and remote management out-of-band products. Accelerated is an innovator in global cellular, cloud and network communications hardware and software solutions for primary and failover data connectivity and management.
AdRem Software (Booth 849) – an innovator in network and systems monitoring solutions, announces the newest release of its NetCrunch network monitoring suite, featuring GUI improvements, conditional alerting, advanced correlation, IP SLA support, text parsing expressions and more.
- Ambedded Technology (Booth 160G) – will demonstrate its ARM based server cluster with Ceph storage appliance. The Ceph Storage Manager enables one to use the Ceph appliance “easily with 30 minutes of training.” The ARM server cluster would reduce power consumption, hardware cost and risk of hardware failure and offers 40Gbps Ethernet bandwidth.
- China Telecom Americas (Booth 652) – announces partnerships with Amazon Web Services (AWS Cloud) and Microsoft Azure to add Direct Connect and Expressroute to their Cloud portfolio. China Telecom has been investing heavily in its ten-site, multi-continent cloud data center network & services including virtual server, desktop, storage, security and managed services.
- CollabNet (Booth 1004) – will feature its newly released TeamForge 16.3, which would enable organizations to accelerate application delivery while leveraging their chosen tools and methodologies. TeamForge 16.3 includes integrations to the cloud hosted versions of JIRA Software and Chef. CollabNet TeamForge is a finalist in Interop’s ‘Best of Interop Awards.’
- Coolan (Booth 160A) – will showcase its cloud-based solution to manage server infrastructure and control costs. They will be highlighting how their component-level analytics makes hardware operations “simple and easy.” Managing hardware is essential to today’s scale-out landscape, and Coolan’s insights would enable an infrastructure to be as efficient and reliable as possible.
- Dell (Booth 828) – will introduce campus and data center networking offerings including new cloud-managed wireless solutions. Dell Open Networking highlights include new milestones around OS10 and new in-rack platforms. Additionally, Dell will showcase SonicWALL TZ series firewalls integrated with X-Series switches, providing security with streamlined management of converged networks.
- Enzu, Inc., (Booth 131) – Inc. 500 award winner and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) hosting provider, announces the launch of TruCloud Cloud Connect; giving enterprises secured point-to-point access to private cloud solutions around the world.
- ScaleArc (Booth 908) – a provider of database load balancing software, announces the newest release of ScaleArc for SQL Server, which extends ScaleArc’s patented technology to support application-transparent failover on SQL Server mirroring clusters, and enabling customers of Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition to “access seamless failover” without requiring Enterprise Edition and AlwaysOn.
- Uila (Booth 353) – a pioneer in SDDC performance management, announces application-aware infrastructure monitoring product with multi-hypervisor support including VMware vSphere, NSX and Microsoft Hyper-V. Uila’s virtualized architecture highlights data center full stack visibility from application to virtual and physical infrastructure. Troubleshooting complex application issues to infrastructure root cause would be reduced to minutes.
- Zentera Systems (Booth 645) – is introducing CoIP Streaming, its support for third-party security engine integration. It provides the CoIP secured network platform with additional layers of security – defense-in-depth – that include active (inline) flow and passive (tap) flow capabilities. CoIP Streaming enables existing on-premise security measures to be extended to remote cloud endpoints.
Interop Las Vegas is the flagship event held each spring, with an annual event in Tokyo and Cloud Connect China in Shanghai.