Chatsworth Products (CPI), a global manufacturer of data center solutions, has introduced its new ZetaFrame Cabinet. The new data center rack would provide high levels of configurability and customization. Power, electronic access control and cable management accessories are all factory-installed, so these data center cabinets arrive at a customer’s facility ready to be deployed.
“The introduction of ZetaFrame is the culmination of CPI’s 30-year history delivering highly engineered data center cabinet platforms,” said Ted Behrens, Executive Vice President of Global Engineering, Product Management & Marketing, Chatsworth Products. “They provide broad customization capabilities in a rapid build-to-order manufacturing model, which in turn optimizes our customers’ IT infrastructure deployments.”
Features and benefits of the ZetaFrame data center cabinet would include:
- Fast Selection and Customization – Wide range of standard configurations and complimentary consultation services would allow customers to create a tailored solution that meets their exact requirements
- Future-Proof Capacity – Roll-formed, tubular and fully welded steel frame architecture supports market-leading 5,000lb (2268 kg) static and 4,000lb (1814 kg) dynamic loads
- Integrated Power and Airflow Management – “Seamless” integration with optional power and airflow management accessories under a single part number ensures quick deployment
- Integrated Bonding – Doors and panels bond to the frame through hinges and contact points, eliminating the need for attaching separate grounding straps to data center cabinet components
- Enhanced Cable Management – ZetaFrame’s “simple and versatile” cable management accessories can be used independently or in combination to accommodate a wide variety of applications
“In our always-on world, speed of deployment is arguably one of the most important aspects of data center operations,” said Duke Robertson, Senior Product Manager of Cabinet Solutions. “Whether customers are planning for a rack-and-stack or rack-and-roll application, in large cloud/enterprise or smaller edge data centers, ZetaFrame provides robust support for any equipment requirement an operation needs.”
The ZetaFrame data center cabinet maintains the same footprint as existing Chatsworth Products cabinets, including GF-Series GlobalFrame Gen 2 Cabinet System, F-Series TeraFrame Gen 3 Cabinet and F-Series TeraFame HD Cabinet. It would deliver a significant increase in capacity and efficiency though.