BackupAgent, a provider of cloud backup software, has announced BackupAgent Cloud, a backup service hosted in BackupAgent’s enterprise-grade datacenters around the world. BackupAgent Cloud is aimed at resellers of managed hosting services and released after 6 months of extensive beta testing.
With the new cloud service, managed hosting providers around the world would be able to start offering premium cloud backup in just a few clicks. BackupAgent claims that the service adds a lucrative private labeled service to managed hosting portfolio’s. The company’s ISO, SOC certified and HIPAA compliant datacenters are located in the United States (Virginia and California), Europe (Amsterdam and Dublin) and Asia (Singapore and Hong Kong).
Key-features of BackupAgent Cloud include:
- Backup of Microsoft Outlook and Windows System State.
- Backup of MS Hyper-V Server, MS Exchange Server, MS SQL Server and MySQL databases.
- Client software available for MS Windows, Mac OS X and Linux distributions.
- Integration with remote management tools, such as Kaseya, Autotask, and LabTech.
- Integration with control panels, such as Parallels Automation, WHMCS, Citrix CloudPortal and HostBill.
- An open API to manage users, create subscription plans and get detailed reports.
“We are incredibly excited with the launch of BackupAgent Cloud”, said Roland Sars, Founder and CCO of BackupAgent. “We have had a tremendous amount of requests for a BackupAgent Cloud solution and the response on our new solution is really positive. Our offering is very competitive to quickly gain market share and we see it is paying off. More than 100 resellers already signed up; from large Telcos to regional MSPs.”
A BackupAgent reseller hosting partnership comes with exclusive access to an extended knowledge base and support service. Interested parties can sign up for a no cost, no obligation trial of BackupAgent Cloud and start testing the cloud backup software right away.
The cloud backup vendor, BackupAgent, was founded in 2005 and is a privately held company with headquarters in Delft, The Netherlands. BackupAgent’s cloud backup technology is used by managed service companies, hosting providers and telcos in over 50 countries around the world.