Anturis, a provider of cloud-based IT monitoring solutions, has announced its new Partner Program, which enables web hosting providers, software developers and resellers, and even web design studios and bloggers to become Anturis affiliates, sales or OEM partners.
The new Anturis Partner Program provides all kinds of partners the ability to offer Anturis’ cloud-based IT infrastructure monitoring & trouble shooting solution to their customers, either as a standalone offering or as a value added service.
The Anturis Partner Program key benefits would include:
- Low entry-level – Start without any sales commitments.
- Competitive advantage – Differentiate yourself from competitors and increase customer satisfaction by adding Anturis’ solutions to current product offerings.
- Flexible pricing and business models – Different levels of partnership, flexible billing program and white label options.
- High and stable profit – Anturis would offer generous margins and partners can earn a recurring commission for the lifetime of the subscription. By indicating when hardware resources are running out, monitoring also stimulates customers to purchase new resources.
- Easy-deployment – No extra hardware or software is required. Anturis can be deployed in three minutes.
The Anturis Partner Program offers the following levels of partner commitment:
- Referral Partner Status: Aimed at individual entrepreneurs; no sales volume commitments; easy to start; partner can earn money even for free customers.
- Reseller Status: Entry point for new Anturis resellers; no partnership agreement needed; just buy and resell; easy to start; aimed at companies who want to try selling Anturis quickly.
- Certified Reseller Status: For active and devoted partners; aligned with a go-to-market strategy and full training; quarterly sales commitment/plan; revenue stream from subscriptions.
- OEM Partner Status: Integration of Anturis into Partner’s solution; white-labeling is possible; partnership agreement with full integration support; VIP technical and sales support; quarterly sales commitment/plan.
Anturis, Inc., was founded in 2011 by successful IT entrepreneur Serguei Beloussov, the founder of Parallels. Anturis’ team is backed by seasoned IT experts and software engineers who have all worked for leading global IT companies and startups including Parallels, Kaspersky Lab, Amdocs, Atempo, Veeam and Kerio.
For more information regarding the new Anturis Partner Program and revenue shares, please visit: https://anturis.com/partner-program.