Enterhost, a managed hosting provider from Texas, has attained a new level of Microsoft certification, securing gold competencies in hosting, communications, data center, and devices and deployment; as well as silver competencies in small and midmarket cloud solutions, and midmarket solution provider.
The Microsoft Certified Partner Gold and Silver Competencies are reserved for companies who meet Microsoft’s most stringent and demanding partnership requirements.
Almost all Enterhost employees participate in the annual renewal process: the technical support team is Microsoft Certified by excelling at a host of technical exams, the sales and marketing departments undergo extensive product and service training, and the company provides numerous customer references, as well as meets aggressive annual sales goals set by Microsoft.
This year’s renewal would reflect the company’s commitment to and competency in cloud and productivity solutions, including services around Microsoft’s Office 365 products.
Microsoft’s Competency Program
According to the managed hosting provider, Microsoft’s competency program has changed over the past few years, as they have created new programs and retired others to reflect Microsoft’s cloud focus. Enterhost works closely with Microsoft and has been shifting its business and solutions as well, evolving their expertise and offerings, which includes Enterhost obtaining Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) status in 2015.
“We use Microsoft’s competency evolution as an opportunity to propel our business forward by increasing the number of Microsoft Certified Professionals on staff while focusing on Microsoft’s innovative cloud solutions,” said Ben Tiblets, Co-President of Enterhost. “These competencies give our team the tools we need to implement a variety of programs for customers in all industries.”
A high-level overview of what the competencies would mean for Enterhost and its customers:
- Gold Communications – Microsoft Skype for Business and unified communications solutions
- Gold Hosting – data center and hosted solutions
- Gold Datacenter – private cloud, data center, and management and virtualization services
- Gold Devices and Deployment – desktop, Windows migrations and upgrades
- Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions – Office 365 cloud and hybrid solutions for small and mid-sized businesses
- Silver Midmarket Solution Provider – midsize business infrastructure support and management