H5 Data Centers, a U.S. colocation and wholesale data center provider, has announced the build-out of an additional sixty-five colocation cabinets (ready by September 2017) at its Cleveland data center located at 1625 Rockwell Avenue in downtown Cleveland, OH.
The Cleveland data center was acquired by H5 Data Centers at the beginning of this year. In addition to the raised floor build out, significant improvements at the Cleveland colocation data center would include:
- Exterior building upgrades
- Interior renovation and modernized furnishings
- Additional office space and storage for data center customers
- Improved physical security attributes
- Increased operations and security staffing
“We look forward to continued growth in the Cleveland market and a strong relationship with SecureData 365,” said Josh Simms, founder and CEO of H5 Data Centers. “H5 Cleveland is a world-class data center operation which includes thousands of square feet of raised floor space, a 24×7 operations and security staff, and some of Ohio’s best companies as customers.”
H5 Cleveland Data Center Highlights:
- Tier III data center serving enterprises and cloud service providers
- 333,000 SF data center and carrier hotel
- Data center qualifies for Ohio- state sales & use tax abatement incentives
H5 Data Centers is a colocation data center operator from the United States with more than 1.6 million square feet under management. The company has designed and engineered “flexible and scalable” data center and interconnection solutions. H5 Data Centers currently owns data centers in Ashburn, Atlanta, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, San Luis Obispo, and Seattle.