H5 Data Centers, a U.S. colocation and wholesale data center provider, has announced an 80-cabinet expansion at its Phoenix colocation facility located at 2600 W. Germann Road in Chandler, AZ. Now with more than 40 enterprise colocation customers and communications carriers, H5 is expanding its private data center suite to offer both a 125-kilowatt and a 250-kilowatt version.
“H5 Data Centers focuses on constructing modular data center designs to keep pace with the needs of our rapidly growing enterprise customer base,” said Josh Simms, chief executive officer (CEO) of H5 Data Centers. “We have re-tooled our design to meet the needs of larger colocation customers by expanding our private data center suite offering to include dedicated 250 KW, 40-cabinet suites. The demand for Phoenix colocation space and services will continue to be strong from enterprises headquartered in California due to Arizona’s attractive power pricing and its data center sales & use tax incentive program.”
H5 Phoenix Colocation Highlights:
- Tier III data center serving enterprises and cloud services providers
- 180,000 SF data center with 30 MW of power at full build-out
- Private colocation suites with hot/cold aisle containment supporting up to either 125 or 250 KWs
- Waterless colocation data center design
- Ability to support power densities of 20+ KW per colocation cabinet
- Access to multiple metro fiber providers and communications carriers
- Qualifies for Arizona-state sales tax abatement incentives
H5 Data Centers currently owns data centers in Ashburn, Atlanta, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, San Luis Obispo, and Seattle.