Webair, a managed hosting company headquartered in New York, has announced a partnership with Data Storage Corporation (OTCQB: DTST) to enhance its “High Availability (HA)” and overall support capabilities for IBM Power Systems (iSeries, AS/400, AIX) environments.
Many companies would require both x86 and IBM Power Systems platforms to run mission-critical applications, making Disaster Recovery critical to these environments. The partnership between Webair and Data Storage Corporation would provide x86 and IBM Power Systems users with:
- Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) of one hour, including continuous replication, network automation and orchestration
- 72 hours of monthly recovery site usage before incurring additional fees
- Fully managed quarterly recovery site testing with attestation report
- Per-IP failover, public BGP failover, DNS failover, L2 stretch, and VPN(s);
- one week of checkpoints
- Recovery site network architecture customization to enable customer infrastructure integration; and the ability to replicate data to any Webair DR location, including U.S. East and West Coasts, Canada, Europe, and Asia
- Through this new partnership, Webair now also offers customers fully managed IBM Power Systems solutions and services backed by a “premier” IBM Managed Services Provider.
“I am excited about the Data Storage Corporation / Webair partnership and the opportunities it will provide to both companies as our services are in high demand across all markets and industries with tremendous growth forecasted,” said Hal Schwartz, President Data Storage Corporation. “Because of this partnership, the combined teams can now provide first-class management and technical support, allowing them to deliver and fully manage cloud, hybrid cloud and cloud backup solutions with the highest confidence and service levels.”