Datapipe, a provider of managed hosting and cloud solutions for the enterprise and government organizations, has announced the launch of Datapipe Managed Cloud for Office 365 to enable and manage secure, reliable, enterprise-grade productivity tools for businesses of all sizes.
The new service would offer a consistent, optimized, and efficiently managed Microsoft Office 365 environment that improves communication capabilities of the enterprise by moving the software that businesses have relied upon for decades into a cloud delivery model.
Datapipe Managed Cloud for Office 365 provides managed administration services, including 24x7x365 monitoring and support, diagnostics, program resolution, migration, patching, and upgrades, all backed by the company’s deep operational expertise with managing Microsoft applications for the enterprise.
“Like many of our Microsoft-specific solutions, Datapipe Managed Cloud for Office 365 alleviates the burden of management by acting as an extension of that clients’ IT team,” said Will Taborda, Director of Messaging Services, Datapipe. “Combining our experience with Microsoft Exchange with more than 10 years of designing and managing Microsoft based IT solutions lets us assist with almost every aspect of administration – from migration, to deployment, to training for new features and upgrades. Enterprises that use this service have very little to worry about when it comes to their Office 365 environment.”
Key benefits of Datapipe Managed Cloud for Office 365 would include:
- Access to Datapipe’s global data center footprint and a global team of Microsoft Certified Experts
- Single point of contact for Office 365 plus all infrastructure requirements, including consultation and advisory support, migration and onboarding, monitoring, new feature enablement, web app access, and account management
- Compliance management support and additional security features including multi-factor authentication
- Identity management services for Active Directory/Azure Active Directory
- Active Directory/Active Directory Federation Services single sign-on (SSO) setup and administration
- Customized Solution Escalation Action Plans (SEAP) for runbooks
- Support and response time SLAs and a single ticket support system across platforms
- Expertise in cloud hybrid scenarios to meet any on-premises requirements
Datapipe is able to offer Managed Cloud for Office 365 as a member of the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Program, which gives the company the ability to provide direct billing and consolidated support across many Microsoft solutions.
“The Cloud Solution Provider Program puts our partners at the center of the customer relationship,” said Phil Sorgen, corporate vice president, Worldwide Partner Group, Microsoft. “Through participation, these partners have demonstrated a dedication to helping our mutual customers successfully move to the cloud.”