SingleHop, a provider of on-demand hosted private clouds and managed hosting, has announced the launch of Shield Plus Advanced Security, a suite of security tools and technologies. The new suite of security solutions is focused on providing complete end-to-end security, with a strong focus on automated distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack mitigation.
SingleHop’s Shield Plus Advanced Security would enable enterprises to identify and combat evolving threats that can compromise critical business data and applications, sideline employee productivity, damage brand equity, and impact revenue generation.
Layered Security Services
The Shield Security portfolio provides comprehensive security services across five layers: physical, network, server, application and account security. These services are embedded within SingleHop’s solution offerings from dedicated servers to hosted private cloud computing environments.
Shield Plus delivers new security services across the network, server and application layers to help enterprises secure their IT infrastructures amid dramatic increases in security risks, including an alarming growth in denial of service attacks. The advanced features would include:
- Always-on, Highly Automated DDoS Mitigation powered by technology from industry leader, Radware – Delivers protection from internet-borne attacks at a fraction of the cost of traditional protection
- Software Firewall and Endpoint Protection – Fully managed by SingleHop
- Operating System Updates and Patching – Allows administrators to spend less time updating servers and more time adding value
- Always-on Anti-Virus protection – Protects against malicious software
- Enhanced OS Security – Secures base operating systems through best-practices approach
- Unlimited SSL Certificates – Provides an unlimited number of GlobalSign SSL Certificates for securing systems
“As unprecedented growth in data, devices, and connectivity across the cloud continues to rise, navigating the threat landscape becomes a more complex effort,” said Jordan Jacobs, VP of products at SingleHop. “With SingleHop’s comprehensive Shield Security portfolio, we meet the security challenge for our customers head-on. We protect all of our customers from day one with Shield Core Security – every server, every device. And with the addition of Shield Plus Advanced Security, we have made mitigation services for more sophisticated security threats, like DDoS attacks, easily accessible and on-demand for greater customer peace of mind and protection.”
More details and a complete listing of Shield Core and Shield Plus security services are available at https://www.singlehop.com/secure-hosting/.