Net Access, a colocation, cloud and managed hosting services provider headquartered in Cedar Knolls, NJ, has announced the immediate availability of its “FLEXServices”, a fully managed integrated suite of IT infrastructure services enabling customers to easily and rapidly deploy complex hybrid solutions.
The launch of Net Access’ fully integrated managed FLEXServices portfolio would enable customers to easily build solutions without the complexities or overhead associated with designing, building and maintaining the complete infrastructure themselves.
Net Access’ FLEXServices integrated portfolio of virtualized and dedicated infrastructure products addresses customers’ hybrid IT & cloud needs, and includes the following:
- FLEXServers – Managed Dedicated Servers and bare metal private cloud
- FLEXPrivateCloud – Dedicated private infrastructure with customer defined resource pool management
- FLEXVirtualDC – Virtual Data Center (DaaS) for customer defined resource provisioning on shared infrastructure
- FLEXVServers – Managed Cloud based virtual servers
- FLEXBackup – Dedicated and shared cloud backup
- FLEXStorage – Multi-tier dedicated and shared storage
- FLEXSecurity – Analytics and Monitoring with DDoS Mitigation, Managed Dedicated and Virtual Firewalls with IDS/IPS/Anti-virus and SPAM filtering
- FLEXColocation – Flexible colocation solutions from rack to cage with onsite FLEXBridge – 24×7 technical hands
- Private connectivity to all FLEXServices from within the data center environment and customer site for increased security and performance
“Although the term hybrid cloud has been around for a while, the number of providers that can truly address the need for cross platform solutions is very small,” said Raul Martynek, CEO Net Access. “For nearly twenty years, we have been meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations by providing flexible, innovative solutions that drive clear business value. Today, we offer customers the ability to easily integrate cloud technology and colocation into one platform, thereby lowering overall costs and improving performance.”