KuberDock, a division of CloudLinux, has announced its new monthly webinar series ‘Docker For Hosters.’ This series, featuring Docker and hosting experts, explains why Docker matters to the hosting industry, how it affects shared web hosting customers, and what hosting providers can do to let Docker revolutionize the way they do business.
“Deploying Docker allows hosters to compete with companies like Amazon AWS, Google and Azure who already offer Docker container services,” said Igor Seletskiy, CloudLinux & KuberDock CEO. “However, Docker gives hosting providers a substantial advantage over these giants – an agile ability to deploy various packaged application, such as MongoDB or ElasticSearch, dramatically expanding their product portfolio and profits. This can be done extremely quickly, and all within their current infrastructure.”
The ‘Docker For Hosters’ webinar series will explain how service providers can take advantage of container hosting and running dockerized applications. The first of three live webinar sessions starts at on Wednesday, November 4th.:
- Part I – How to Leverage Docker Containers in Hosting and Turn Them into a Money Making Machine
- Guest speakers: William Bell, VP of Products at phoenixNAP; Igor Seletskiy, CEO of CloudLinux/KuberDock
- Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 – 12:00 p.m. EST, 9 a.m. PST
- Docker Revolutionizes Application Packaging. KuberDock Revolutionizes Application Hosting.
- Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 – 12:00 p.m. EST, 9 a.m. PST
- Part III – Selling Docker Hosting
- Learn how to market and price dockerized applications, hear from experts and ask questions
- Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 – 12:00 p.m. EST, 9 a.m. PST