Softaculous Ltd., the developer of Softaculous Auto Installer that integrates into popular web hosting control panels, has announced the release of Softaculous 4.3.3. This release has several new features and a few bugs fixes.
The new features include:
- Added option to sort the installations by Scripts, Domains or Time on the List installations page in Softaculous Enduser panel.
- Added Proxy Option.
- The installation will be highlighted on the overview page of the script Softaculous enduser panel when the user returns after completing a task. For example: Recently Installed, Recently Upgraded, Recently Backed up, et cetera.
- Installation URL will now be displayed on the Backups page while the installation is being backed up.
- Added Pre and Post Import hooks.
- Admins can now add link to custom demo link, add icons for your Custom script packages.
- List Disabled script installations : When a script is disabled by Softaculous or by server admin the existing installations of such script(s) will be displayed on All Installations page so that the user can remove the installation using Softaculous.
- Users can now edit Database Host from Edit Installations page in Softaculous Enduser panel.
The bug fixes include:
- Automated backups did not work on servers using CageFS. This has been fixed and all the existing automated backups and new ones will work fine.
- The Script Demos were not displayed in the iframe due to recent browser updates which did not allow to load content from Non SSL URLs. The demos will now be loaded from SSL URLs.
- Script Updates available notification will not be sent to Suspended users on cPanel and Directadmin.
- The user’s email on ISP Systems control panel was set to USER@yourdomain.com as default. The email will now be set according to the user’s primary domain name.
- On ISP Systems control panel if the user was allowed only 1 database, Softaculous was unable to create the database. This is now fixed.
- Script Ratings was displayed on the Top Scripts page even if Ratings was disabled by Admin. This is now fixed.
Softaculous Auto Installer integrates into popular web hosting control panels like cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, H-Sphere, Interworx, ISPSystems or any other panel and allows the user to install any application by the click of a button. There are lots of script categories like blogs, forums, micro blogs, wikis, social networking, image galleries, ERP, Project Management, Educational, et cetera. One can also upgrade these applications with one click when new versions become available. Softaculous also offers Demos, Ratings, Reviews and screenshots of the various applications.