One.com, a web hosting provider based in Denmark with over 1.4 million customers in 140 countries, has announced a partnership with MarketGoo. One.com will be offering MarketGoo Start, an “easy to use” marketing tool for small and medium businesses to take control of their online strategy and optimize their websites for search engines (SEO).
Designed to help website owners and small businesses with no previous technical knowledge improve their website marketing effectiveness, MarketGoo Start generates a report of the user’s website, presenting improvements that should receive priority attention and simultaneously giving instructions on how it should be done.
MarketGoo Start is the initial offering, which will later expand to include more advanced and robust versions of MarketGoo.
“One.com is known for focusing on providing simple and user-friendly web hosting products to both ‘newbie’ and professional users,” said Wences García, founder and CEO of MarketGoo. “We think that MarketGoo fits right into that philosophy, and are very enthusiastic about powering a product that One.com is offering.”
Key features of MarketGoo Star would include:
- “User friendly,” step-by-step website optimization checklists
- Tools and recommendations focused on increasing sites’ quality traffic and search engine results through relevant, inbound links.
- Analytics to help track improvements, “in a simple and visually appealing way.”
- Competitor tracking – the user can list competitors and get details on how they are positioning themselves in terms of SEO.
- Mobile – the tool checks whether the website works well on mobile devices, and lists potential improvements.
Founded in 2012, Madrid-based MarketGoo offers solutions for SMBs to grow their business online by providing “easy to use” website marketing and search optimization tools. MarketGoo is also available as a white label, turnkey solution to monetize and educate website customers. Partners such as telcos and web hosting providers are currently distributing it to enhance their value-added portfolios.