Intelligent application and service monitoring provider, Zenoss, has announced its new capabilities to automate the transition to cloud-based IT monitoring. This would enable organizations to monitor on-premises and cloud-based resources through a migration in a single, unified view at any scale.
Zenoss partnered with Google on this development effort – to accelerate and improve customer experience in moving from an on-premises monitoring environment to cloud-based monitoring of applications and services. The technology would enable customers to achieve the following benefits:
- Significantly reduced migration times
- Automated migration of users, user groups, device classes, devices, event triggers, notifications, monitoring templates, event classes, transforms, mappings, and more
- Comprehensive auditing of changes between monitoring environments.
- The ability to export configuration changes to reproduce use case scenarios
- Migration of incremental changes between systems
Zenoss also provides deep monitoring capabilities for Google Cloud Platform serverless environments, Google Compute Engine, and Google Kubernetes Engine as well as full monitoring capabilities for AWS and Microsoft Azure platforms.
Zenoss “uniquely” collects all types of machine data, including metrics, dependency data, events, streaming data and logs, to build real-time IT service models that train machine learning algorithms to deliver robust AIOps analytics capabilities.