AI platform Dataiku has announced the launch of its Dataiku cloud stack accelerator on Amazon Web Services (AWS). It’s a new method to quickly deploy and manage Dataiku’s data, analytics, and AI platform on AWS.
Dataiku names itself an ‘Everyday AI platform’ that enables businesses to develop, implement, control, and manage AI and analytics applications from a single platform.
Dataiku is now used by over 450 enterprises across the world to integrate and streamline their data and AI use cases, ranging from fraud detection and customer churn prevention to predictive maintenance and supply chain optimization.
Organizations can now get Dataiku up and operating in hours on a secured AWS cloud computing environment by following three “simple” steps. Everyone in the firm, from data science to line-of-business teams, may utilize the easy-to-use, low- or no-code Dataiku environment to prepare datasets, construct reports and dashboards, and create machine learning (ML) and AI models once it has been installed.
“From the enterprise boardroom to the playing field of an elite sports program, Dataiku is driving Everyday AI to improve insight and performance in a wide range of industries and use cases,” said David Tharp, Senior Vice President, Ecosystems and Alliances at Dataiku. “With Dataiku running on AWS, we are making AI an everyday experience by equipping hundreds of workers with intuitive tools for preparing, analyzing, and visualizing large datasets and creating machine learning models – with no need for technical expertise.”
Machine Learning and AI
The accelerator works with Amazon Web Services to enable anybody to rapidly and easily harness the potential of AI for their business. Companies can use the accelerator to:
- With access to Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and managed SQL services, you may access data stored on AWS with ease
- With Dataiku’s no-code visual data preparation or custom SQL code, you can connect, manipulate, and analyze datasets from Amazon Redshift
- Create and scale machine learning models with Dataiku AutoML, and code notebook-based data science approaches with Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service’s compute capacity (Amazon EKS)
- To add computer vision or text analytics in Dataiku applications, use AWS machine learning services
- Dataiku MLOps allows you to operationalize and manage models, such as pipeline and model monitoring, data drift detection and alerting, A/B testing, and model retraining
- With governance strategies, approvals, and sign-off for model deployment, Dataiku Govern can help you decrease model risk
“AWS offers a fully elastic infrastructure with many options optimized for machine learning and AI,” said Danielle Greshok, Director of World Wide ISV Solution Architects at AWS. “With Dataiku’s new accelerator for AWS, our customers can get up and running in hours and take advantage of the full power of AWS to start creating insights and machine learning models across their business today.”