NovaStor, an international provider of backup solutions, has announced the release of NovaBACKUP Version 17. The new release of this backup and recovery software for single servers comes with new real-time reporting capabilities and one-step email notifications, as well as Network Attached Storage (NAS) device optimization, enhanced reliability and free “Setup Assistance” to ensure a flawless and worry-free installation.
The development of NovaBACKUP version 17 is heavily influenced by the health care market and their increasing demands to remain current with industry standards introduced through HIPAA. Many new features in this release are directly credited to the feedback received from NovaStor’s healthcare reseller network and key industry heavyweights.
With version 17, NovaStor further increases their value proposition by including U.S. based phone and email support with the sale of each server product. The inclusion of “Setup Assistance” provides a one-on-one scheduled appointment with NovaStor technical experts to help install and configure NovaBACKUP to ensure a successful first backup.
Also new to NovaBACKUP 17:
- Backup Summary Reports – providing a clean, precise and easy to read view status of all recently completed backups via your email of choice.
- HIPAA Compliancy – support for the latest HIPAA regulations, providing secured backups for health care environments.
- Holiday Scheduling – the flexibility to configure backups according to unique business or calendar schedules.
- Email alerts – improved and immediate notification of backup job completion and critical information.
- Streamlined for efficiency – Under the hood enhancements would result in rock-solid stability.
“We’re very excited with the release of NovaBACKUP Version 17,” said Mike Andrews, Managing Director at NovaStor. “Not only has the product has reached new tiers for speed and efficiency, but now we’re even including “Setup Assistance” with each server purchase. This is an industry first installation service, which continues to support our claim of being “Backup for the Rest of Us.”
NovaStor provides backup & restore solutions to small and medium business (SMB) as well as heterogeneous environments to protect data on both sides of the cloud. NovaStor is management-owned with over 1,000 partners, and millions of seats distributed. With global headquarters located in Zug, Switzerland and offices in Germany (Hamburg) and the USA (Agoura Hills), NovaStor is also represented in numerous other countries through partnerships.