Cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure provider, Nutanix, has unveiled its new global partner program designed to re-define the partner engagement journey. The name of this partner program is Elevate. Built on its existing partner program, Elevate brings together Nutanix’s global partner ecosystem under one integrated architecture. It is meant to deliver simplification, profitability, and an accelerated multi-product, multicloud roadmap towards partners’ business transformation.
Channel partners targeted by Nutanix include value added resellers (VARs) and value added distributors (VADs); service providers (SPs) and telcos; hyperscalers; independent software, hardware, and platform vendors; global systems integrators; and services delivery partners.
Elevate would simplify engagement for Nutanix’s entire partner ecosystem using a consistent set of tools, resources, and marketing platforms provided in the new Nutanix Partner Portal. This would make it easier for partners to outline their path to success. Further enhancements would include a new ‘Performance+ Deal Registration’ designed to increase incentive potential and opportunity protection. This consistency of experience and support also extends to program nomenclature. It brings together all partner organizations under a single Elevate program brand and badging structure.
– article continues below the photo –
Performance+ Deal Registration Program
“Our vision has always been about simplicity, from the technology we innovate to the way we do business, and Elevate will deliver that vision to the entire partner ecosystem – enabling them to leverage market shifts toward subscription-based, multi-product, multicloud delivery of IT for their customers,” said Christian Alvarez, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Channels at Nutanix. “Our new Elevate partner program significantly deepens our commitment to all partner types around the world, and the enhancements we are rolling out today are just the beginning of many more exciting updates to come so we can partner even more effectively.”
The new channel program would represent a significant double-digit increase in investment by Nutanix into the channel. It would provide partners the following benefits:
- Simplicity – One program architecture for all partners to deliver software sales and consultative services based on Nutanix technology. The refreshed Nutanix Partner Portal would provide greater access to information and insights across the partner ecosystem through custom-branded marketing materials, training tools, and personalized insights allowing for more effective data-driven decisions.
- Protection – The new ‘Performance+ Deal Registration Program’ would bring greater alignment between partner and Nutanix sellers to deliver increased discounts, more predictable deal margins, enhanced opportunity protection, and “attractive” incentives for driving net-new business in today’s highly competitive market.
- Transformation – Nutanix’s Elevate program focuses on delivering benefits to the channel partners who invest in expanding their Nutanix skill sets through certifications. These certifications would demonstrate specific competencies and outline a clear roadmap on how partners can develop their desired areas of expertise.
- Profit – Elevate would bring a new level of profitability, including front end margins and new mechanisms to help deliver margin-rich services. It would also bring richer rebate levels for bringing new business, and a new rebate that rewards Elevate Cloud Champion partners for selling across the entire Nutanix portfolio.
- Experience – The Elevate program will include a “grandfather policy” to ensure there are no interruptions to existing incentives from the previous Channel Charter program. Additionally, Nutanix has launched the new Americas Partner Support Center (PSC) – a team of dedicated channel sales, system engineers, and marketing resources. They would help deliver an enhanced partner experience and will be available to usher the partner community through the transition along with ongoing presales support.
“As a longstanding Nutanix partner, we appreciate Nutanix’s initiative to redesign its channel program with a partner-first approach,” said Ed Palmer, Chief Operating Officer, Winslow Technology Group. “It includes simplified engagement and a focus on consistent profitability via rebates, partner incentives, proposal-based market development funds, and services opportunities.”
“Elevate encompasses all the support and resources I could have asked for,” said Hamza Nadi, Head of Solution Sales, SVA. “Including a re-imagining of deal registration processes that will enable our teams to be successful teaming with Nutanix. It is very comprehensive.”