OneNeck IT Solutions, an IT solutions and cloud hosting provider, a wholly owned subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems with approximately 630 employees throughout the U.S., has announced the completion of their Tier 3 data center in the Denver metro area, inside Douglas County.
OneNeck offers a full suite of hybrid IT solutions including cloud and hosting solutions; ReliaCloud enterprise cloud services; managed services; ERP application management; professional services; and IT hardware. OneNeck IT Solutions also has Tier 3 data centers in Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Oregon.
The Denver Metro Area data center is the company’s first facility in Colorado and ninth in the U.S. The $20 million facility opens with 35,000 square feet of built-out space. Once fully constructed, the building will cover 160,000 square feet on an 11.2-acre lot.
The data center aims to meet demand from the continued boom in data storage and managed online services in the Denver area and throughout the Rocky Mountain region. In addition, the facility is designed to serve as a disaster tolerance/avoidance alternative for companies based throughout the United States.
“Our state-of-the-art Tier 3 data center, with Tier 4 electrical, is open for business,” said Phil LaForge, president and CEO of OneNeck. “When I look around at this top-notch facility, I know our customers will be pleased with the features that guarantee safety, security and access to their mission-critical IT.”
The newest OneNeck data center in Denver includes:
- Tier 3+ with Tier 4 electrical ensures multiple levels of redundancy and backup.
- Three factor security authentication, including iris dynamics scanners for positive human identification.
- Built to support SSAE 16, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, and HIPAA compliance requirements.
- Ultra-quick responding VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus) fire detection system.
- Energy saving cooling design with a projected PUE of 1.2 or less.
- Self-balancing, redundant, and flexible accommodation of energy use and thermal densities for cabinet arrangements.
By the end of the month, OneNeck expects to have its ReliaCloud pod placed in the new data center. A cloud-based hosting solution, with full hybrid capabilities, ReliaCloud is designed for resource-intensive applications and databases that require a secure and compliance-ready operational framework without capital outlay.
OneNeck has Tier 3 data centers in Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Arizona, Oregon and Colorado. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, Telephone and Data Systems employs 10,600 people.