Infrastructure automation is rapidly gaining ground as one of the core needs of the modern IT. phoenixNAP’s Bare Metal Cloud addresses this need by enabling automated provisioning of high-performance dedicated servers.
In this session, we are gathering internal experts, partners, and friends to discuss automation trends and technologies, as well as use cases for Bare Metal Cloud. They will also cover the differences between Bare Metal Cloud and Dedicated Servers, focusing on the best practices for automation-driven organizations.
Watch this video and learn about the advances in IT automation technology and available solutions to simplify platform provisioning and management. The speakers will also discuss the ways you can leverage Bare Metal Cloud to meet your performance goal, with an overview of its features, integrations, and use cases.
• IT Automation Trends and Best Practices
• Bare Metal Cloud vs. Dedicated Servers
• Use Cases for API-Driven Dedicated Server Platform
• Intel Xeon Scalable CPU Features
• Ian McClarty, President of phoenixNAP
• William Bell, Executive VP of Products, phoenixNAP
• Jim Chamings, Cloud Solutions Architect at Intel Datacenter Software Group
• Martin Wielomski, Director of Products – Infrastructure Services, phoenixNAP
• Seow Lim, VP of Architecture and Platform, phoenixNAP
Publisher: phoenixNAP Global IT Services
You can watch this video also at the source.