Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Cloud, a cloud solution for finance, procurement and project executives with more than 1,300 customers, is extending the depth and breadth of the solution with over 190 feature additions.
With customers in over 60 countries and available in 24 languages, Oracle ERP Cloud is one of the most comprehensive cloud solutions available for global enterprises. Solutions for Enterprise Performance Management, Governance Risk and Compliance and Supply Chain Management as well as native integration with the broader Oracle SaaS portfolio for Human Capital Management and Customer Experience would offer customers a practical, business-driven, rapid adoption path forward.
New and enhanced features in Oracle ERP Cloud include:
Oracle Financials Cloud
Oracle Financials Cloud is designed for control over operations and rapid information access with advanced embedded analytical capabilities.
- Comprehensive cash positioning and forecasting would deliver control over short-term liquidity through better planning and balancing of cash transfers or payments.
- Expanded Financial Reporting Center features would deliver a secured, collaborative report distribution model, aimed at both finance and line of business users, providing customers a single, consistent point of access for all standard and custom reporting needs.
Oracle Procurement Cloud
Oracle Procurement Cloud now includes added depth via direct materials support for manufacturers and supply chain orchestration, enabling customers in product industries to adopt cloud.
- Direct Materials Support expands beyond indirect materials and services to support manufacturing and direct materials processes including configured items, drop shipment, and back-to-back orders.
- Oracle Sourcing integration with Oracle PPM Cloud would simplify the management and tracking of complex negotiation activities.
Oracle Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Cloud
Oracle PPM Cloud is designed for the “modern” project worker with embedded analytics with interactive reporting and dashboards. Oracle PPM Cloud has broadened its native integrations to both cloud and on-premise solutions.
- Real-time, actionable and unified project dashboards for project financial management and project execution would provide improved project insight with enhanced via performance analytics for self-monitoring projects.
- PPM Cloud now integrates Oracle Sourcing Cloud for managing negotiations and has expanded coverage for product development processes with integration to Innovation Management Cloud.
Oracle Supply Chain Management (SCM) Cloud
Oracle SCM Cloud would enable companies to rapidly deploy Oracle’s supply chain management functionality with minimal risk, low cost, and maximum flexibility – either as part of an overall ERP transformation to cloud, or as cloud-based shared services for specific supply chain functions. In addition to the existing support on the cloud for Inventory, Costing, Product Master Data Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Transportation and Global Trade Management, Oracle Supply Chain Management Cloud now includes:
- Oracle Order Management – Multi-Channel order management and fulfillment, plus integrated order capture, pricing and configuration
- Oracle Planning Central – Integrated supply and demand planning, designed to streamline the planning process – from analysis, to optimization, to execution.
- Manufacturing – fully integrated support for multiple manufacturing methods (Build to Stock, Build to Order, CTO, Outsourced) from product innovation, to production, to cost management.
“Oracle continues to maximize business value for Oracle ERP Cloud customers by delivering frequent, customer-driven innovations at a pace unmatched by any on-premise or prior-generation ERP packages offered as SaaS.” said Rondy Ng, senior vice president, Oracle Applications Development. “Our focus and continuous investments in industry specific capabilities significantly broaden our support for customers from service-based to now product-based industries as they adopt cloud.”