In this video, we will demonstrate how to add additional pages to your BoldGrid site.
After installing your Inspiration, you may still want to add more pages to further customize your BoldGrid site.
1. Log into your BoldGrid dashboard.
2. Click on the “Pages” option from the left-hand menu.
3. Next, click on the “Add New” option.
4. BoldGrid will now bring up a selection of page templates based on the current Inspiration theme you are using. You can now select from the pre-generated page templates or a blank template. To select one, hover over it and click on the “Select” button.
5. Once your new page comes up you will want to give it a name. If you chose a pre-built template, it will have a name based on that template type. You can change it to whatever you want.
6. To begin adding BoldGrid layouts, click on the Add Media button.
7. Select “Insert GridBlock” from the left sidebar menu.
8. Look to the right-hand panel and select your preferred layout.
9. From here you can edit the page using the drag handles and their options.
10. After you have added your content, look right to the “Publish” section and click “Publish” to complete your page.
Find out more at our article:
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.