Global cloud hosting provider OVHcloud, a company that has recently been listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, has introduced a new line of mid-range bare metal dedicated servers aimed at small to medium-sized businesses. The new dedicated server line, OVHcloud Advance, comes with anti-DDoS included for 24/7 protection against all types of DDoS attacks.
OVHcloud is in fact merging its two product lines, Advance and Infrastructure, in order to maintain the best features while covering a wide range of use cases, such as web hosting and e-commerce, professional databases, CRM or ERP, containerization or virtualization, confidential computing, and storage.
- 7 Server Packages to Select – This range of “next-generation” bare metal servers consists of seven servers, equipped with the latest processors; Intel Rocket Lake-E CPUs as well as AMD’s EPYC Milan.
- Increased performance – Thanks to a significantly improved IPC compared to previous ranges, the new OVHcloud Advance machines would offer enhanced performance while limiting power consumption.
- Ideal for storage – The new OVHcloud Advance bare metal selection includes two servers for data storage, with capacities of up to 112 TB, with multiple HDD, SSD, NVMe and hybrid storage options, as well as hard RAID choices.
- High-speed connectivity – With a default bandwidth of up to 1 Gbps, incoming and outgoing traffic is unrestricted and free. Increase the public bandwidth to 5 Gbps and the private bandwidth to 6 Gbps as additional bandwidth subscription possibilities.
- Enhanced availability: The OVHcloud Advance range offers a 99.95 percent service level agreement (SLA) and includes OVHcloud Link Aggregation (OLA) technology, which combines each server’s network interfaces to boost availability while isolating them from the public network and its possible threats.
- Advanced security features – OVHcloud Advance servers have the confidential computing capabilities native to Intel (SGX) and AMD (SEV and SME) processors to secure the integrity of sensitive company data.