During PTC’s Annual Conference, ‘PTC’20: Vision 2020 and Beyond,’ the recipients of the PTC Awards 2020 will be announced – acknowledging “outstanding” contributions being made to improve the ability of people and firms in the Pacific region to connect, communicate, collaborate, and experience an enhanced quality of life. Pacific Telecommunications Council (PTC) has now announced their call for entries for the PTC Awards 2020.
The PTC Awards 2020 are open to PTC Members and non-members, organizations or individuals that are based in or conduct business in the Pacific region. There are four categories comprised of 16 awards. The deadline to submit entries is October 4, 2019.
“These awards serve a dual purpose,” said Joe Weinman, industry veteran and chair of the awards committee. “To recognize outstanding achievements in the field of information and communications, as well as those aligned with PTC’s mission to connect people and organizations for a better world.”
Category I: Core Network Products and Services
- Outstanding Wireline Company
- Outstanding Wireless Company
- Outstanding Satellite Company
- Outstanding Submarine Company
Category II: Network-Centric Products, Services, and Innovation
- Outstanding Applications Company
- Outstanding Cloud, Data Center, or Interconnection Company
- Outstanding Network Intelligence and Management Company
- Outstanding Customer-Facing Innovation
- Outstanding Internal Transformation
Category III: PTC Vision and Mission
- Outstanding Ecosystem Collaboration
- Outstanding ICT Education or Research Provider
- Outstanding Quality of Life Improvement
- Outstanding Legal, Policy, or Regulatory Organization
Category IV: Members’ Choice Awards
- Outstanding Pacific Islands Achievement
- Outstanding CEO
- Outstanding Female Executive
Recipients of the PTC Awards 2020 will be announced on Monday, 20 January 2020, at an all new awards event which will be held during PTC’s Annual Conference, PTC’20: Vision 2020 and Beyond. Conference participants are encouraged to join PTC in celebration of the awardees. Funds raised from the event will support PTC’s mission and key community initiatives including the PTC Academy, PTC Broadband Reports, PTC Projects, and PTC Young Scholar Program.