phoenixNAP & VMware Webcast Techs & Specs – How to Boost your Revenue with Private Cloud-as-a-Service
Joel Wilhelm, Channel Director at phoenixNAP
Steve LeClair Business Development Manager– Strategic Cloud Service Providers, at VMware, Inc.
As a reliable and cost-effective alternative to managing an on-premises infrastructure, Private Cloud-as-a-Service is becoming more widely adopted by organizations of different sizes. This trend is an excellent opportunity for service providers to diversify their portfolio and build new revenue streams.
Learn how you can leverage this opportunity in our next partner webinar with VMware. Joel Wilhelm, Channel Director at phoenixNAP, together with Steve LeClair Business Development Manager– Strategic Cloud Service Providers, at VMware, Inc. will guide you through Cloud Adoption Trends for 2019 and explore the benefits of offering Private Cloud-as-a-Service solutions.
The webinar will discuss private cloud deployment models, adoption trends, and best practices to illustrate its practical benefits. Join us to find out why you should offer it to your clients and how phoenixNAP can help you deploy it. You will learn more about:
– Private cloud adoption trends and future predictions
– Benefits of a private cloud-hosted infrastructure
– VMware technologies such as vRealize operations manager, NSX, and vCloud Director
– Best practices for implementing a VMware Private Cloud
– Opportunities for earning higher profit margins
– The benefits of reselling VMware services with phoenixNAP
Publisher: phoenixNAP Global IT Services
You can watch this video also at the source.